[JAJ] Vous êtes Plutôt Poisson Ou Viande [JAJ]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[JAJ] Vous êtes Plutôt Poisson Ou Viande [JAJ]

Forum Officiel De L'Alliance [JAJ]

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

local singles - I want u inside me

AuteurMessage
Newcastl
Invité

local singles  - I want u inside me Empty
MessageSujet: local singles - I want u inside me   local singles  - I want u inside me Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 5:45

Sunbury dating - I might be too tight My name is Lesley JUDGE I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. agency Sunshine Coast free online dating singles in Queensland free online dating Bathurst dating Lismore free online dating I'm really quite cute..actually I don't have a hard time finding men I just don't want to get involved and it is really not safe to pick up men in a bar. I am currently seeking someone who just wants to be FB's. I don't want a relationship..just a friendship with benefits. NO STRINGS!!!! I like a very manly man. Jusgb with a softside. Smile Im not into headgames either. Im too old for that shit. I like forwardness and honesty and want a guy who believes in the same. I'm looking for someone to help me with forfilling my ultimate fantasy if your a tall well built male and are intrested then contact me and I will send you pictures. if you message me and have to ask me what my fantasy is dont bother. I hate small talk and just want to get fuckin. You know that Romantic book you could pick up and read it and then just say, I wish I was that person in that book. I want that type of romance. True love. Im ready 2 start a family and if that scares u dont talk 2 me. I am a girly girl when im not outdoors. I love to dance and go to the club all dressed up, occassionally. You can always find me on the dance floor. But then again, I also like to relax & just watch a movie, now & then and miss cuddling up with a guy and giving him little kisses on the lips. Hi, guys. Looking for some guys to chat with online and get to know,then meet. I'm not looking for a relationship just guys to have fun with and joi my friend and I for a 3some. So if you want to chat send me a message.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

local singles - I want u inside me
Page 1 sur 1